Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before I go and garden

tag
colindidit
Established Contributor

Before I go and garden

Before I go and garden what should I apply for next. I want to apply for a lender who pulls TU exclusively ... Chase does here in PA. Barclays does and I'm not sure who US bank pulls. I really want a chase freedom though. I have 7 inquiries on TU. I know If I applied for Barclays I'd probably get AA'd after my discover amex and psecu report. Suggestions ?? I want one more approval before I garden indefinitely
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Before I go and garden

Message 2 of 8
colindidit
Established Contributor

I have too many GE cards... I've been waiting for the Walmart ON and AE Offers to pop up to convert to the discover/visas respectively. Think I'd have a chance for freedom? I'm really afraid Barclays would deny me.. Although I could use a new computer/iPhone lol
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 3 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I agree about GE. Barclays has a good recon..what about the Sallie Mae card?
Message 4 of 8
colindidit
Established Contributor

I was hoping for a low apr option does Barclays have one for in between good and excellent credit? I know the arrival is outta the question. Maybe the ring?
Message 5 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 8
colindidit
Established Contributor

That might work. I need a solid travel card. This orbitz crap one isn't doing it for me
Message 7 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.