Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best 0% APR for College Student?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best 0% APR for College Student?

So I'm looking for a good 0% APR offer for the longest length such as 15+ months for my gf. She recently spilled milk on her laptop and it's going to cost her $200 to repair it. She might also do a balance transfer of a few hundred dollars as well. Her FICO scores are all above 700 last we checked and her income is around $12k/yr. She already has a VentureOne at $3k, Care Credit $2600 and Amazon Store Card at $2800. Not looking for a crazy high limit here folks. Just something that will allow her to pay it off in time. I will also be helping her with this along with a host of other bills we have so this will get paid off asap. We also are planning a study arboad trip next summer for school and need to buy flight tix soon and would like to get that on a card to earn rewards for her and than use our grant money to pay it off instantly. If you have any questions for me just ask away. She's hoping to apply for a CC tonight so please get back to me asap. 

P.S She's getting her macbook repaired at PCdirect.com, but at a brick and mortar store near us. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best 0% APR for College Student?

A card with 15 months of 0% APR and great rewards... Only the Citi DoubleCash comes to mind at the moment... 2% back on everything but has a reputation on myfico for giving out small starting limits. I personally received $1,500 when I applied. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.