Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best 2% Card?

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Best 2% Card?

For 2%, we get the Fidelity, Citi DC and Paypal Master card.  I have the first two, but I do not use either of those.  For general spending, I have Chase Freedom Unlimited (1.5% x 1.5), BA PR (1.5% x 1.75) and AmEx Blue Biz Plus (2% MR).  I know they are not straight 2% cards.

I do not care how they look to me.  I just like the green $$. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I love Blispay. Happy since 2016. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 2% back and no interest over $199. Not going to wow you with perks or special deals. Says what it does and does what is says. Simple. 

That's true, but they are known to give limits out that aren't high enough to be useful for many people.  And, you can't ever increase your starting limit, where you can with every other 2% card that I know of.

Message 22 of 23
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Additionally, Blispay has been known to deny applications because they can't identify the applicant. People here have done well with the card. But I wouldn't rely on getting a decent limit or even getting the card itself. I'd app when you have an inquiry to throw away and when the addition of a card isn't critical.

With the Citi DC, keep in mind that you'll want to redeem your rewards into a bank account. You might need to have the card for a couple of months before they allow that kind of transfer. You don't want to redeem the rewards as a statement credit because that doesn't count as a "payment." That prevents you from getting the second 1% on some of your purchases.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.