Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Airline/Travel Rewards card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Airline/Travel Rewards card!

Hey guys. I'm looking to get a really good Airline/Travel Rewards card. My fiancee and want to open up a credit card that would help us with our honeymoon. Does anyone have suggestions based on experience? I'm looking for something that has a good return, a nice introductory offer, and preferably no annual fee. My FICO scores are all in the mid 700s so I think I should be able to get a good card. Thanks for the help.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Airline/Travel Rewards card!

Have you looked at discover miles?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did, but am not a big fan of discover since some place do not accept it. Thank though.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What airline do you fly the most?  What airline miles program are you already a member of? 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The "better" Travel/Airline card usally carry an AF....
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah i said discover miles because he wanted no AF, all the good ones have AF  =)
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Blue Sky gives you rewards that can be used as statement credit against travel-related purchases of any kind (airfare, hotels, rental cars, cruises, vacation packages, etc) and has no AF.

Get one point per dollar spent, redeem 7500 points for $100 statement credit against above-mentioned items.  That comes out to 1.33% return, which isn't that great, but is decent when you consider the lack of restrictions as far as airlines and hotel chains, etc.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.