Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Amex Blue or Blue Cash APR?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Amex Blue or Blue Cash APR?

Ok - so I got an offer on my Amex account page to get a blue card with 7.9% APR fixed. However, every time I click on the page it doesn't work and directs me to call. When I call they say that since I have no offer code they can't locate that offer. They tried looking in my account - but no luck. I did some searching and it seems this offer is obsolete, when I attempt to apply for the blue and other cards, not using the "special offer" link I don't get the error message. Has this happened to anyone else? Additionally, what is the lowest APR you all have on your Blue or Blue Cash (please note which card you have). Thanks!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Amex Blue or Blue Cash APR?

I caved in and applied for the Amex Blue Cash - I think the 7.9% fixed promo is long gone, and besides, I think I will pay off the card monthly.

I ended up qualifying for a $5k cl - but I have no idea what the interest rate is...hmmm?? Oh well - I guess have to wait.

However, I'm still interested to hear what are some of the APRs everyone has gotten with the Amex blue cards? Anyone beat the 12.24 % variable for Blue or the 13.24 % for the Blue Cash?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.