New Contributor
Sithkitty

Re: Best Amex CC irrespective of the FICO scores ?

It really depends on you and your needs on which Amex to get. I am not you, so I can't make the descision on which to get. I have an Amex Blue card. I am not always sure if I am going to pay it off every month. With my job being part time, and looking for a second one, I can't always pay it off every month. I like the fact that I can carry a balance on that card.
Frequent Contributor
HI-ALL

Re: Best Amex CC irrespective of the FICO scores ?

Hi Sithkitty & others

Thanks for ur valuable info. frnds thank u very much

yeah basically i am looking for an amex cc(I may won't travel very frequently, even can't even spend more than 6200$ using amex cc).
I am thiking to go for Amex Blue.

Frankly saying I don't need a CC right now, But want to see an Amex CC in my wallet.

Donno know much abt Amex CCs(haviong BOA,chase & DCU CCs right now with total CL of 13,600$)

sorry for the delayed reply.
have a g8 day

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+