Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Balance Transfer Option That Isn't The Slate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Balance Transfer Option That Isn't The Slate

Amex EDP- 15month I think and if you want to go for capital oneSmiley Tongue with that balance I am sure you can and later just combine it to your other capital one (assuming you have C1). Citi simplicity is by far the best bt card out there. 

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Balance Transfer Option That Isn't The Slate

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Seatown1two wrote:

I have some debt on my DC (roughly 2-3k) where the intro apr is set to expire in november.  I would like to transfer this debt to a new account and continue to make payments on it.  I'm reading the slate is the best option as it has a intro apr and 0 bt fee however due to the 5/24 rule i'll probably be declined.  What are my best options (lowest fees or interest) to tackle this?

I've been reading in this forum that the Slate is the one Chase branded personal card that's been approved despite violations of the 5/4 Rule.

Wasnt in my case. I wanted it for use as a balance transfer card and was declined for the specific reason of 5/24. No other reasons given. Recon call stated, "Declined solely because of 5/24."

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.