Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Regular Contributor

Best Balance transfer card 670 score

HI,I am looking to give Cap1 the axe since their current interest is 22% (got the card 2 years ago when I started rebuilding,but just got serious about it a year ago).which cards can any member recommend? the likelihood of approval with my current score. And what CRA would it pull? By the way the balance is $700.
Thank you.

CURRENT TLS:

AMAZON $2K/ WALMART $2K /DCU $3K DELTA AMEX $1K
DISCOVER $1.2K/ PAYPALEXT $2K /COSTCOTU $1.2K

UPDATED 8/1
EQ
8/1/13 EQ 694 - (myfico) -
7/26/13 EQ 694 - (DCU)
9/10 EQ 701 - (myfico)

EX
9/8 - EX 707 (usaa/EX)

TU
6/18 TU 690 (myfico)
7/2 TU 694 (Walmart)
8/8 TU 676 (Walmart)
9/6 TU 676 (Walmart)
Established Contributor

Re: Best Balance transfer card 670 score

I'd say Chase Slate. They have no BT fee if you transfer in the 1st 60 days, 3% afterwards. They've been sending me mailers and I'm not at 670 yet. I think Chase mostly pulls TU or EQ.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 712 EX08 729 TU08 743
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25000 | Discover IT $15250 | PSECU $10000 | Barclay Ring $6500 | Citi DC $6100 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Barclays Aviator $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Cap 1 Platinum $1700 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $200
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Best Balance transfer card 670 score

Citi Simplicity® Card

• Click "APPLY HERE" to apply online or call 800-278-1449
  • 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be12.99% - 21.99% based on your creditworthiness.
  • There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
  • No late fees, no penalty rate and no annual fee - ever.
  • Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day.

NFL Extra Points Credit Card

• All 32 teams and NFL Shield card available
  • 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first 12 months after account opening, after that a variable APR currently 13.74% to 22.74% depending upon your creditworthiness
  • One-time bonus of 10,000 points after first use on the card, equal to $100 cash back statement credit
  • Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on NFL or team purchases - 1 point for all other purchases
  • No cap on points earned and points never expire
  • Redeem points for merchandise, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, game tickets, or 1% cash back statement credits
  • 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend

Pulls TU have aslo seen same offer for $400 statement credit

+ Chase ink =

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.