Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Bank of America Bill Ever!

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Best Bank of America Bill Ever!

@Anonymous wrote:

I worked as a teller (at BofA no less) during college (I'm 27 now) and I doubt the teller cared your paymet was a penny. Whatever look you got I'm sure it was not that she felt her time was wasted.

It's ironic that you mention this... I often go into the branch (when I have extra time) instead of using the ATM to help give the bank a reason to justify the tellers' jobs.

If I were a teller today, I would be telling all of my friends to come inside the branch as often as they could (assuming they didn't have an account type that actually charged for the use of a human).  If the bank automation keeps up at the present pace, soon an entire branch could be staffed with only a branch manager and a single teller.

I will add, though, most of the tellers I've dealt with recently have been very friendly, even if I stepped inside only for a roll of nickles.  Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Bank of America Bill Ever!

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I worked as a teller (at BofA no less) during college (I'm 27 now) and I doubt the teller cared your paymet was a penny. Whatever look you got I'm sure it was not that she felt her time was wasted.

It's ironic that you mention this... I often go into the branch (when I have extra time) instead of using the ATM to help give the bank a reason to justify the tellers' jobs.

If I were a teller today, I would be telling all of my friends to come inside the branch as often as they could (assuming they didn't have an account type that actually charged for the use of a human).  If the bank automation keeps up at the present pace, soon an entire branch could be staffed with only a branch manager and a single teller.

I will add, though, most of the tellers I've dealt with recently have been very friendly, even if I stepped inside only for a roll of nickles.  Smiley Happy

They are very friendly. Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.