Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Business cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Business cards?

I recently received and started utilizing my new Amex Plum Card. It's seems to be a really easy and straightforward system. I look forward to some of the discounts from FedEx and Ruby Tuesdays amongst others. I was wondering what other peoples experiences have been with this card or other business cards. Do these accounts report to Dun and Bradstreet? Does anyone have other business cards that they would like to recommend?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Best Business cards?

Amex does not report to D&B or any reports for that matter that I know of.
Advanta gives nice CL, but they have a bad habit of increasing interest rates for no reason to over 20% and sometimes over 30%.
Keybank will give you business credit card without PG
tons of store cards you can get without PG and many of those will report to D&B

But really in the end, unless you need to revolve some debt, you have the best one on the market! especially if you put some serious money through it each month, the rewards after 5k are GREAT!

Message Edited by Creditaddict on 07-24-2008 01:49 PM
Message 2 of 8
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

Plum card is awesome with there trade terms and the reward is great, depending on your scores

almost every banks out there has business cards depending what kind of rewards you want?

Who Reports Where?

EQ Commercial          D&B          Exp Biz
Advanta yes no yes
Am.Ex yes no no
BB&T yes no no
BofA/FIA yes no no
Elan/Us Bank yes no no
Chase yes no no
Discover yes no no
Capital One yes yes no
Wells Fargo yes ? no
Citibank no no no
National City no no no
Juniper/Barclays no no no
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked out Key Bank and the application says you need at least on PG. 
Message 4 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Just put an X through it
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!! Can I expect a call for them to verify info or will I just hear a yes or no in the mail?
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marvin, thank for letting me know who reports where. I guess I did make the right choice with the plumcard.upon activation thy ask how much monthly you want to push. I said maybe 15k monthly and they said hey no problem.
Message 7 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Sorry for just getting back to you on the key card. I called after about 4 days to find out it had been approved and the credit line.  You could just wait, card came a week or so after that.

and as far as plum, as I just posted, just got mine and love that they actually ask what kind of spending you plan on!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.