Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Amex Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Buy Amex Offer

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but found an Amex offer listed on my PRG today for Best Buy, spend $199 get $20 back.

Not sure I'll be able to use given Discover It Apple Pay is probably more lucrative, but still a great deal for holidays.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Best Buy Amex Offer

Just added it this morning on my BCP.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saw it this morning and added it, but I'm sure I won't use it. At best, you get 11% back (10% from the offer, 1% from your actual purchase). That matches Discover IT, but only if you don't have the double case promo. Plus, Discover scales, so you still get the 11% back if you spend $400, whereas with Amex, it drops to 6% at that price.

Message 3 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Yep saw it this mornig and grabbed it on Platinum.  Then disappeared on my ED card when I went back to it.  Should of had another tab open sigh.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw this on my Delta Gold Amex, but I'm not sure that I'll be taking advantage of it on that particular card.

Message 5 of 6
Open123
Super Contributor

Added this on some of my cards, but with Discover's Apple pay promo, doubt I'd use it this year.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.