Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy CC

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
LOL, so smc, whatever became of the new laptop? Did you put it on your other ccs or are you still marching on with the old one haha, inquiring minds want to knowSmiley Wink

HSXAGENT- let me know how the approval goes Balck Friday 2017! And same with you CLI's, I love myfico, and all the support everyone offers!

AVJ- I HAD to get a new laptop because of school. I went for a Dell (it's purple...and a piece of crap and I literally want to throw it off a 10 foot building every time I use it). I put it on my PRG so I was forced to pay it off right away. Maybe one day I'll be rich enough for a MacBook....dang social work salary Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Best Buy CC

Smiley Wink, SMC, you will get your dream laptop one day im sure of it. Have you thought of getting paypal credit, it is hidden and you can get 6 months no interest . Hope you can get what you want.As our credit profiles grows doors will surely openSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.