Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy CLI

tag
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

Re: Best Buy CLI

Program A has credit lines of $1000 and up and are eligible for CLI's. Program B starts with credit lines of under $1000 and the credit line is "fixed", not eligible for CLI's.
Message 11 of 69
USC08
Frequent Contributor

@thebostonredsox wrote:
Program A has credit lines of $1000 and up and are eligible for CLI's. Program B starts with credit lines of under $1000 and the credit line is "fixed", not eligible for CLI's.

Thanks for the info!
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 12 of 69
Jayleesmimi
Regular Contributor

Would this be a soft pull for a CLI, if your current limit is 2300.00?
Sustaining Change takes Support and Reinforcement !

FICOS 02/03/2013, TU -798, EQ - 805 ( Last known EX -812)
Message 13 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jayleesmimi wrote:
Would this be a soft pull for a CLI, if your current limit is 2300.00?

I requested a CLI via online button in June for my Best Buy Store card.  It was granted without a hard inquiry.  

Message 14 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thebostonredsox wrote:

my best buy card started at $500 and is now $1000, which according to your info is not possible.

Message 15 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great news Tonnie I am so happy for you. Its not always that you get limit increases now days so once again good for you.
Message 16 of 69
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I'm on plan A, and I requested a CLI and was denied (they said it was too soon.) But it was only a soft, and on EQ.

BTW, this is on a store card, not the MC.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Came across this post and decided to try my luck with the CLI button.

Got instant approval to $3300 from $2500.  

Opened the account Aug last year. Currently owe $1950.

Message 18 of 69
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Holy cr*p, I just did the same and went from $2500 to $4000. I barely use the thing. I have to make myself go buy some blank CD's and Trident every three months to keep the card alive.

Request Credit Limit Increase -
Processed

Congratulations!

Your credit limit increase request has been processed. Your new credit limit is $4000.00. You can begin to shop using your new credit limit immediately at http://www.bestbuy.com/.

Thank you for using Online Customer Care.

Please select an option on the left to continue managing your account online.
It happened so quickly that while I was trying to copy the first acceptance screen, it flicked on by. And I had called them at month 6 or 7 and was shot down without pity. I'm now in month 10.

What on earth has gotten into HSBC??

Sweet, might have to do something about a MacBook Pro after all...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 19 of 69
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

WTG HAULING

THAT'S HILARIOUS HOW U WENT ABOUT IT AND POSTED..ANY POST THAT STARTS HOLY CRAP MUST BE GOOD..

I HAVE THE BBMC NO LUV BUTTON FOR ME AND WHEN I'VE CALLED IN THE PAST NO LUV EITHER HAVE HAD THE CARD 14 MONTHS NOW..OH WELL

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 20 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.