Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy CLI

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Best Buy CLI

You mean to say BB RZ MC can go upto $4k in CL? I can not beleive what I am reading. Some body pinch me so I can make sure I am not dreaming.
Message 21 of 69
oracles
Valued Contributor

Congrats indeed HTSU

Oh also congrats on your scores increasing.

I see you changed your sig and the scores have increased nicely

I am going to pull my scores in October or November when i apply for Penfed so i can get my report

I will put them in my sig as well

Message 22 of 69
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

concorduser wrote:

You mean to say BB RZ MC can go upto $4k in CL? I can not beleive what I am reading. Some body pinch me so I can make sure I am not dreaming.

Sorry, no pinch --this is the store card, I'm afraid.

But we've had a few members posting with BB MC's with higher CL's, but they started higher, too. Smiley Sad

oracles wrote:

Congrats indeed HTSU

Oh also congrats on your scores increasing.

I see you changed your sig and the scores have increased nicely.

Thanks, oracles! I'm stunned about TU --21 points higher than it ever was before my app spree. Poo on EQ (no change) and EX (+1.)

Just when I start to think that I kinda understand scoring, I wind up looking at something like this!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 69
oracles
Valued Contributor

Why do you think EQ has not changed and EX has onlty increased 1 pt?

Are your reports the same? Also what guess do you have once the inqs hit their 1 year mark?

I know you would not want to guess since you are probably stunned that EQ and EX did not move much.

Message 24 of 69
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

The only thing that I can come up with is that, contrary to previous experience, EQ and EX do not acknowledge the new accounts as being a year old until their actual MM/DD/YYYY anniversaries. If so, that means that between Feb 14 - 17, wonderful things will happen, lol.

From score changes that I saw in the past, I got credit (on all three scores) for accounts hitting 12 months on the first of that month, and then a second bump on the actual MM/DD/YYYY anniversary of the inq. Maybe I misread that. Anyway, I'll let you know somewhere around the 19th or 20th! Smiley Very Happy

Sheesh. I'll tell you what, though, that TU jump was pretty inspiring. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 69
oracles
Valued Contributor

Tu jump inspiring indeed Smiley Very Happy

I am in the same situation as you, so you inspire me lol

Message 26 of 69
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

Just clicked on the Best Buy luv button and got an increase from $2,300 to $3,700. I'm still shocked and this is a very nice increase considering the fact that we're currently in a recession.
Message 27 of 69
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

BTW, it was the store card, not the mastercard.
Message 28 of 69
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Just got luv from BBMC.  Started at $500, $950 in Aug. 2008.  Hit luv button today and got instant increase to $1250 with no hard pull.  Maybe HSBC is starting to loosen up.  Store card is at $4200 since Aug.  Wanting to pull trigger there too.  Do they pulll a hard on store card increases?

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 69
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

I'm pretty sure it's not a hard pull. They haven't pulled my credit report for my past 3 CLI's. I'm not sure if it's soft inquiry, though.
Message 30 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.