Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy CLI

Oh, I see. Yes, it is the Mastercard. That's horrible they don't give CLI's a $300 limit is worthless.

Message 11 of 18
Gotons
Regular Contributor

I actually have the store card and hit the CLI button the other day and was denied.  I got a letter yesterday saying that my type of account isn't eligible for CLI's.  I thought I had my card since beginning of October, so I didn't have the 6 months.  Does the letter mean I didn't have my 6 months under my belt, or is my account their Tier B card and will never CLI?  It's a 600 balance...

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gotons wrote:

My account their Tier B card and will never CLI?  It's a 600 balance...

Yes your are correct you will never get a CLI

Message 13 of 18
tlseals

Wait, does Best Buy really never give CLI's for the MC card? I was thinking about calling and requesting one for mine Smiley Sad
Discover IT $2000 || CapitalOne QS $2200 || CapitalOne Spark $1000 || BBY RZMC $400 || CareCredit $2000 || Chase Saphire Preferred (AU) $8900 || Chase Marriott (AU) $6000
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tlseals wrote:
Wait, does Best Buy really never give CLI's for the MC card? I was thinking about calling and requesting one for mine Smiley Sad

No you cannot get a CLI on the RZMC.

Message 15 of 18
midtowneastbored
Established Member

I have had the BB RZMC for two years now and have recieved two auto CLI's (never called) over time.  The first one jumped my limit from $500 - $800 after three months and then again recently they bumped it another $200.  Since I mainly just use this card while shopping at BB (and always PIF) I simply don't treat it as a regular card but do use it at least once a month for a DVD or printer ink (I also put the iPAd 2 on it the day it came out and paid it off two days later).

Message 16 of 18
konabill
Regular Contributor

@crosbyk1 wrote:

The BB card has to be one of the most generous HSBC cards. Hit the CLI two times a year and get a hard free CLI. I even have a decent balance on the card. Does everyone else ask for cli on the bb store card and what is the highest limit for the card.

After reading this thread I requested a CL.....Accept credit limit increase?  Does anyone ever really say    "NO..Just checking"    LOL.        Anyway I accepted the CLI ........very cool.

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Message 17 of 18
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your CLI.

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.