Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy CLI!

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the MC offer 0% interest on certain purchases like the store card?

Unfortunately, no.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 37
beachbum33
New Contributor

I just clicked the love button on my BBMC and got 

Functionality Unavailable
We are currently not accepting Credit Line Increases online. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Anyone else get this message???

Message 12 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I get that message all the time

Message 13 of 37
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!  I just got one too!!  Went from $1920 to $2400 and only had the card since the end of July!!  Smiley Happy

Congrats to you BOTH! These were self-initiated requests, or autos? I remember a thread where someone said that they were told HSBC BB was not acepting self initated requests.....

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pushto700 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!  I just got one too!!  Went from $1920 to $2400 and only had the card since the end of July!!  Smiley Happy

Congrats to you BOTH! These were self-initiated requests, or autos? I remember a thread where someone said that they were told HSBC BB was not accepting self initiated requests.....

Thank you!  Mine was self-initiated. I just hit the luv button to see what would happen. I was pretty shocked because it was such a new acct.  I charged $620 on it and had only paid it down to $450 at the time.  I think the BB store card is different than the MC with this and I also think it has something to do with which tier card you receive initially. 

Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just came across this thread tonight and decided to give it a try.  Called the 800 number on the back of the card, entered my income when prompted and received an instant increase of $1100!  My new line is $4700!  I've only had this account since June.

Message 16 of 37
john398
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just came across this thread tonight and decided to give it a try.  Called the 800 number on the back of the card, entered my income when prompted and received an instant increase of $1100!  My new line is $4700!  I've only had this account since June.

Is that the store card or the mc?

Message 17 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@john398 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is that the store card or the mc?

It's the store card. My RZMC still has the original $4000 limit. They still aren't accepting customer-initiated CLI's I believe.

Message 18 of 37
kysin2014
Contributor

On the back of your card, is it with Chase or HSBC for your BestBuy store credit card?

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png" height="50" border="0" >Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 769
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 37
kysin2014
Contributor

I just tried again to obtain a credit line increase on my BestBuy credit card via the internet where you type in your income and it came back that they weren't able to offer a credit line increase.  My credit line is only $800 with BestBuy.

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/html/assets/challenge.png" height="50" border="0" >Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 769
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.