Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Card

tag
mark925
New Contributor

Re: Best Buy Card

I got my card in July w/ a $2,140 CL (program A) and tried hitting the CLI button a little over a week ago and I was given an increase to $2,600.  So I'm not sure if I just got lucky without going 6 months or it's a "freebie" for just getting the card....
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It must be nice to have the program A BB card.   Several years ago when I was still in rebuilding mode I received a pre-approval from HSBC for this card. 

When I applied I didn't realize that there would be an annual fee and high interest.  

I also don't have the ability to request CLI from the website.   I must call and if I request a CLI I am told it will cause a hard inquiry.

Apparently there is no way to upgrade to the program A either at least that is what I was told by a CSR.

I'm definately considering closing this card but I do enjoy the bonus points.

Message 12 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

No conversions is correct. Don't ask me why. I don't have a BB card and would not want one if it was not on program A. I also would only want the store card. No need for another crummy HSBC bank card. One is enough!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.