Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Buy Denial

I was recently denied a store card from Best Buy, does anyone know the backdoor number to call ?  I know this worked with Barclay's CC. Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jim44
Established Contributor

Re: Best Buy Denial

@Anonymous wrote:

I was recently denied a store card from Best Buy, does anyone know the backdoor number to call ?  I know this worked with Barclay's CC. Thanks.

I believe Best Buy is now Citi.  Don't know how well you can do with a recon with them. YMMV.  They have been tough with CLI, with me anyway.  Best of luck. 

Message 2 of 5
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

Also recently denied, called the back door number and they said they weren't able to recon.
Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 3 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Seatown1two wrote:
Also recently denied, called the back door number and they said they weren't able to recon.

+1

IIRC, and to be honest, not very successful recon anecdotes.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was denied Best Buy about 8 months ago and called to recon and ended up with a second HP (that I successfully had removed) after being promised it would be a soft. No luck on the recon.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.