Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Financing Changes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Buy Financing Changes

I could be wrong, but it looks like the Best Buy store card has changed it's 0% interest financing.  It used to be 18 mos no interest on purchases of $299 or more. Now, they are requiring $429 or more or they will only offer 0% for 6 mos and 11.9% for 48 mos.  Looks like this card will be getting a lot less use now.  Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy Financing Changes

Correction*   6 mos 0% on all purchases totalling $149+

Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Still pretty great, I mean do you really need 18 months to pay off $300

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not really..... I just like to drag it out as long as they let me.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 8
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

A balance that long would drive me nuts to see Smiley Wink

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 5 of 8
laz98
Senior Contributor

@ArisGreek wrote:

as long as it's at 0%, i don't really care how long it's there!  LMAO Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 8
mross1080
Established Contributor

@laz98 wrote:

@ArisGreek wrote:

as long as it's at 0%, i don't really care how long it's there!  LMAO Smiley Very Happy

+1

Message 7 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@ArisGreek wrote:

I hear ya. I paid off a 0% BT early because I just couldn't stand to see the thing month after month after month. Smiley Tongue

When you're allergic to balances, there's no drug in the world that can make you tolerate them!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.