cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Gold Reward Zone MasterCard?

tag
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best Buy Gold Reward Zone MasterCard?

@Ryan2151 wrote:

I called and had them lower my APR from 18.99 to Prime + 7.15. Not sure what that is at this point, but has to be better than before.

The WSJ Prime Rate is currently 4.00%.  Prime + 7.15% = 11.15%

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 11 of 14
Ryan2151
Valued Member

Thanks Psychic! BTW - is that how you got 800's, being psychic and invading their minds?

Just kidding, I bet there are years of hard work and responsibility behind those. I am going to join your club someday!

Message 12 of 14
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

not sure that you're locked into the cl they give you initially.  I accidentally apped for this card (clicked it v. the store cc online duh on me).  got 300 cl.  joy.  not.  called to activate- got 150 cli.  on my SECOND STATEMENT, I got 200 auto cli.  am now @ 650 CL and my 2nd stmt just cut days ago.  by contrast, my orchard that I've had for nearly 2 YEARS has NEVER gotten a cli.  lol I love hsbc (not).

Message 13 of 14
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

@Ryan2151 wrote:

Thanks Psychic! BTW - is that how you got 800's, being psychic and invading their minds?

Just kidding, I bet there are years of hard work and responsibility behind those. I am going to join your club someday!

You're very welcome Ryan2151!

You make certain to let me know when your scores are in the 800s!!!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.