Moderator Emeritus
psychic

Re: Best Buy Gold Reward Zone MasterCard?

Ryan2151 wrote:

I called and had them lower my APR from 18.99 to Prime + 7.15. Not sure what that is at this point, but has to be better than before.

The WSJ Prime Rate is currently 4.00%.  Prime + 7.15% = 11.15%

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Valued Member
Ryan2151

Thanks Psychic! BTW - is that how you got 800's, being psychic and invading their minds?

Just kidding, I bet there are years of hard work and responsibility behind those. I am going to join your club someday!

Frequent Contributor
creditreformer

not sure that you're locked into the cl they give you initially.  I accidentally apped for this card (clicked it v. the store cc online duh on me).  got 300 cl.  joy.  not.  called to activate- got 150 cli.  on my SECOND STATEMENT, I got 200 auto cli.  am now @ 650 CL and my 2nd stmt just cut days ago.  by contrast, my orchard that I've had for nearly 2 YEARS has NEVER gotten a cli.  lol I love hsbc (not).

Moderator Emeritus
psychic

Ryan2151 wrote:

Thanks Psychic! BTW - is that how you got 800's, being psychic and invading their minds?

Just kidding, I bet there are years of hard work and responsibility behind those. I am going to join your club someday!

You're very welcome Ryan2151!

You make certain to let me know when your scores are in the 800s!!!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+