cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy (HSBC) Credit card not reporting payments??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Buy (HSBC) Credit card not reporting payments??

Hello everyone my question is I have a bestbuy HSBC credit card that i havn't used in some time now. However the other day i used it just to make sure they don't close it. I noticed that on the last fico report i pulled which was on DEC 19,2009 that bestbuy had not reported an OKay for payment since Nov. of 2008??? Heres what i don't understand, I used to use truecredit and tonight i went back on that site just to view the last time i pull my triple report only to find that with transunion and equifax the same thing that which is that it last reported OKay on Nov of 2008. However it seems that on experion it didn't stop pusting OKay so the only thing i can think of is that they started only reporting to experian after Nov of 2009????

With all that said i called best buy credit card number and spoke with the lady who told me that they still report to all 3. So can someone tell me why i wouldn't have OKay's by every month up to this month? Also what can i do to get them to report all the OKay's i am missing on my transunion and eqifax reports?? Thanks for everyone's help!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Best Buy (HSBC) Credit card not reporting payments??

i know sometimes store cards won't update your reports if you are not using your card.  as long as your account is reporting as open & paid as agreed, you probably shouldn't worry.  wfnnb does this with their cards, too.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy (HSBC) Credit card not reporting payments??

Thanks for your help. The only problem i see is that even with me not using the card they still kept reporting to experian just noone else. Thats mostly what is throwing me for a loop.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.