Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Best Buy (HSBC) Just CLD me

in that situation, guess not really much you can do... you being a great friend.
and actually i might vote for the overdraft, not sure if it would be viewed differently or not.
Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Why would you BT into your checking account instead of a cash advance ??? I'm confused as to how this works or the benefits of it.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Frequent Contributor
dallasjetfan

I am so sick and tired of CCC's. I will say if anyone lowers or cancels my accounts because of certain activity, I will close the account for good and never do business with them again!!! If I have a perfect rating with a company, they should not punish me, but that's why I hate CCC's!!
Barclays US Air $15K| TTCU $15K| Chase Slate $10K| Citi Simplicity $10K| AMEX BCE $10K| Discover IT $6K
Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

dallasjetfan wrote:
I am so sick and tired of CCC's. I will say if anyone lowers or cancels my accounts because of certain activity, I will close the account for good and never do business with them again!!! If I have a perfect rating with a company, they should not punish me, but that's why I hate CCC's!!

I Agree

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
siangirl34

A> If you have a BT offer, you don't have to start paying interest right away (at a higher APR than purchases), like you do with a cash advance and
B> I guess it looks less like you are desperate for cash

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}