Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy MC CLI 72 hour notice...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Best Buy MC CLI 72 hour notice...

Locked EQ last week and just locked EX a few minutes ago.... I clicked CLI on Best Buy MC and got 72 hour notice which I assume would be because they couldn't access the report from EQ I believe they use.

We shall see!

CL - $600 currently.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

Re: Best Buy MC CLI 72 hour notice...

Ok just a question; do you need that credit line increase or do you just look at it as a challenge and therefore go to these machinations to win? Not criticizing, but I just don't get it.
Message 2 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

People ask for CLI's i believe more because gardening can get very boring and it spices it up to be able to still be active on the credit scene.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 7
MS00000000
Regular Contributor

@Chris123nTx wrote:
Ok just a question; do you need that credit line increase or do you just look at it as a challenge and therefore go to these machinations to win? Not criticizing, but I just don't get it.

I think if you look at the OP's name, you will have your answer. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 7
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@MS00000000 wrote:

@Chris123nTx wrote:

I think if you look at the OP's name, you will have your answer. Smiley Wink

LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Chris123nTx wrote:

Well CLI are never a bad thing in my eyes... Why would it be?

Message 6 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Chris123nTx wrote:

Well CLI are never a bad thing in my eyes... Why would it be?

+1

haterade drinkers in  here!!!!! j/k!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.