Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy MasterCard Backdoor Number!

tag
Memo10
Established Member

Best Buy MasterCard Backdoor Number!

I requested a CLI not that long ago and was given the dreaded, "Your request is under review, we will send you a letter through mail with our response." I just received the letter and was denied the increase. They stated in the letter that the reason why I was denied was because of my debt utilization and that the number of inquiries I had was too high. They also pulled my Experian, which is the lowest of my scores. My credit report was recently updated, a few of my inquires have dropped; my debt utilization has also decreased. Is it a good idea to call the backdoor number and ask for a recon, since a few things have changed in my report?

Starting Score: EQ: 649 EX: 636 TU: 658
Current Score: EQ: 649 EX: 636 TU: 658
Goal Score: EQ: 720 EX: 720 TU: 720

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
casi218
Valued Member

Re: Best Buy MasterCard Backdoor Number!

It couldn't hurt to try Smiley Happy Would it be another HP though? Maybe you could call and tell them and they wouldn't have to repull, I have no idea, just a thought! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
tray
Valued Contributor

I was also denied a cli with BBRZMC in which was a hard pull on my eq which I definitely then called the backdoor number of hsbc from the sticky thread this forum offers, after speaking with the rep she asked what I was looking for I said $1,500 I only was granted $500.00, also they used the same report that was pulled for the 1st request which was good.  But I would call if I was you do not let that hard pull go to waste if you can help it.  Good Luck

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 4
john398
Senior Contributor

Try 1-800-305-0533  they are very freindly they even asked me how my day was.....its for HSBC retail services direct to a credit analyst

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.