Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Mastercard CLI

tag
Datx
Valued Contributor

Best Buy Mastercard CLI

Did anyone get a recent CLI from their Best Buy MC? Logged into my account today and they did a small auto CLI on my card. $300 to $500. Didnt expect that to happen, I thought it would be stuck at $300 forever. Now that there is a small bump in CL to it, I guess I will keep it open since it has no AF. Maybe we'll see more CLIs from them now.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best Buy Mastercard CLI

@MyCreditStinks wrote:

Did anyone get a recent CLI from their Best Buy MC? Logged into my account today and they did a small auto CLI on my card. $300 to $500. Didnt expect that to happen, I thought it would be stuck at $300 forever. Now that there is a small bump in CL to it, I guess I will keep it open since it has no AF. Maybe we'll see more CLIs from them now.

Here is an ongoing discussion of that very thing on this board: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/BBRZMC-Surprise/td-p/855554.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 4
Datx
Valued Contributor

Yikes, sorry for positing the same topic. I did a quick search and didnt see anything about it. I guess I didnt search hard enough. Thanks for pointing it out.

Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@MyCreditStinks wrote:

Yikes, sorry for positing the same topic. I did a quick search and didnt see anything about it. I guess I didnt search hard enough. Thanks for pointing it out.

No problem. I miss things all the time.  Smiley Happy

Would you like me to move your post into that thread?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.