Valued Contributor
Datx

Best Buy Mastercard CLI

Did anyone get a recent CLI from their Best Buy MC? Logged into my account today and they did a small auto CLI on my card. $300 to $500. Didnt expect that to happen, I thought it would be stuck at $300 forever. Now that there is a small bump in CL to it, I guess I will keep it open since it has no AF. Maybe we'll see more CLIs from them now.

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

MarineVietVet

Re: Best Buy Mastercard CLI

MyCreditStinks wrote:

Did anyone get a recent CLI from their Best Buy MC? Logged into my account today and they did a small auto CLI on my card. $300 to $500. Didnt expect that to happen, I thought it would be stuck at $300 forever. Now that there is a small bump in CL to it, I guess I will keep it open since it has no AF. Maybe we'll see more CLIs from them now.

Here is an ongoing discussion of that very thing on this board: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/BBRZMC-Surprise/td-p/855554.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Valued Contributor
Datx

Yikes, sorry for positing the same topic. I did a quick search and didnt see anything about it. I guess I didnt search hard enough. Thanks for pointing it out.

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

MarineVietVet

MyCreditStinks wrote:

Yikes, sorry for positing the same topic. I did a quick search and didnt see anything about it. I guess I didnt search hard enough. Thanks for pointing it out.

No problem. I miss things all the time.  :smileyhappy:

Would you like me to move your post into that thread?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}