Regular Contributor
Kylan1234

Re: Best Buy= No luv

Geezz.. this is a bumber. Best Buy giving no LUV. There goes my hopes for a TV anytime soon. I was due for a CLI this week.

Starting Score: TU-710 EQ-717
Current Score: TU- 732 EQ-726
Goal Score: 780 (for both)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
tempusfugit123

They arent giving any cli due to the 2/22 law changes. If only they would have taken my payment out sooner
Regular Contributor
doood71

This isn't really related to the topic, but I wouldn't buy a TV from Best Buy (way too expensive).  You should go into the store to see what model you like, write down the model # and then buy it off the web from stores like amazon, tigerdirect or newegg.  Most if not all offer similar financing options/promotions (Newegg and Tigerdirect use CIT bank) I think.. and well it would be tough to get GE Money to give a big enough limit to purchase a TV through amazon. 

But if you qualify for their cards, that would save you 500+ on TV's... not to mention most of these places ship for a small fee or even free.

2/15/2011 TU: 773 ~ EQ: 780
8/15/2011 TU: 766 ~ EQ: 783 ~ EX: 753 (psecu)
Frequent Contributor
tempusfugit123

Wow thanks i will definetly do that instead

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}