Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Pre approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Buy Pre approval

Will somebody post the link to the BB pre approval site for the store card please.

Thank you for your time and efforts

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy Pre approval

Message 2 of 11
laz98
Senior Contributor

this looks like the link for the mastercard.  does the store card have its own link?

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol just for fun i applied and got pre-approved. applied for the card and got APPROVED! yay! $100 CL but I'm sure that can get raised after a few months =) thank you thank you for posting the link and thank you so much to also the person who asked about the website!! My first major CC in my name, so happy!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@laz98 wrote:

this looks like the link for the mastercard.  does the store card have its own link?

The store card is NOT a pre-approval. Here is the link if you want to apply.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/null/Credit-Cards/pcmcat102500050032.c?id=pcmcat102500050032

Also, congrats ocboy949!

Message 5 of 11
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Sorry to ask a question in your question but.......

Can someone have two Best Buy cards? After 2 years of having my card they refuse to give me an increase and told me to wait 9 months >=( I was told to reapply again but really dont see the point.

Message 6 of 11
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

I dont think you can, HSBC is weird about that. What is their reason for not giving you an increase when you ask? 

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 7 of 11
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

They were first saying that the economy and new laws stopped them from issuing cli's but then they said my score was too low. But I was just approved for two other HSBC cards that had higher limits than my store account so of course it had nothing to do with my credit report. They didnt give me a straight forward answer but just danced around the issue trying to say i was at fault. Ive always paid on time and spend roughly 3k a year i would just like to finance larger purchases.

I was told to reapply and they would replace the new card with my old account. I was just wondering if that were true.

Message 8 of 11
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

an always consolidate the cards together, I have done that with HSBC before without any issues. They will mail you a form and you list all of the cards you want to consolidate under the specific primary card and they will roll them all together. 

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 9 of 11
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Thats cool. I have a Direct Rewards card and a Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard and A Best Buy store card. They tell me to reapply but i dont see the point in applying for a new best buy account

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.