Established Member
l-turner

Re: Best Buy Pre approval???

My wife went ahead and applied for a Bestbuy CC, and she was declined for too much DEBT to INcome Ratio

she did not place my added income in and i feel like thety added her school loans in the mix even though thwey are defferred is that good enough to maybe call the recon number for ????

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

you can't recon HSBC.

and to the other poster about burning HSBC and not being able to get the best buy card.. that's wrong, I just got the Gold BBMC last week and I have burned HSBC in each of my 2 bankruptcies.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Member
mr814

I was just approved for the gold BBMC Friday with no annual fee and $1500 CL

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 720
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
FicoScore626

Damm, I pre-qualified for the Gold card and even though I'm a Best Buy groupie and would LOVE to pull the trigger and hit the apply button I'm going to have to pass and continue 'gardening' for the remainder of the year. Between some of the lates that are falling off of my credit reports this year and some of the inquiries reaching the one year mark and losing their negative impact on my scores I'm looking (hoping) to see some decent score increases before the end of the year.

Congratulations! The information you provided us has pre-qualified you for the following credit card offer(s).

• The power of Gold while continuing to build your credit
  • Includes MasterCard PayPass for you to Tap & GoTM
  • No Processing Fee
  • 100% Fraud Liability Protection
  • Free online account access
  • $0 Annual Fee
Contributor
-Furbz-

So I figured that before I stopped applying for cards or anything for that matter for the next year I would apply for the bbrz card- got pre-approved for gold, took the bullet and got a $100 cl- not much but I'm ok with that- eventually hsbc will start doing cli- plus there is no af, so its not like I'm losing $

Starting Score: 600
Current Score: TU 611 EQ 656 Exp Plus 677 (Both 05/10)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}