Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy RZMC and HSBC Platinum

tag
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Best Buy RZMC and HSBC Platinum

Good morning all

Over the weekend I used both my BB RZMC and HSBC Plat. cards to make some purchases, when I checked my account later that evening both purchases appeared, however when I checked this morning, the purchases on both cards aren't showing up and my balance is back to showing $0, has anyone else with those cards noticed any charges not appearing? I was going to PIF on both cards today, should I wait until the glitch is fixed before making my payments or if I make a payment, my account will just show as having a credit? Neither is due a payment, I just wanted to pay them off so my balance would be back zero. It's pretty weird though that both charges dissappeared.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Best Buy RZMC and HSBC Platinum

If I were you, I'd just check back later today or tomorrow morning.  It might be a glitch of sorts with both accts.  Might be their "updating" period with both banks.  They're likely scanning for any purchases & payments made over the weekend.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 10
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I'll check later or just wait until tomorrow since it's not urgent that I make payment or anything.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 3 of 10
ncks
Valued Member

I've had the same thing happen.  It's just them updating accounts.  Same as how they do your checking account after mid-night.  Just check it later this afternoon and all will be normal again.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

On HSBC products and actually most others at least IME, you can't PIF the very next day. You have to wait a couple days for the charge to process and post to your account.

Message 5 of 10
john398
Senior Contributor

Something is up because I do not see either one of my dining trasanctiosns from Saturday and Sundas as pending today...

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Especially dining charges because they often need to add tip to the charges, give it a couple business days.

Message 7 of 10
john398
Senior Contributor

Thats true but I usually see the pending on there and they the actually charge...I will give it a few days though

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's no such a thing as a free lunch. It'll show up soon enough. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
john398
Senior Contributor

I wasn't expecting a free lunch I just usually check for fraud purposes....like you siaid I am sure it will show up but a good idea to keep personal records and not just rely on online statements

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.