Regular Contributor
Peaches4524

Re: Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard

I applied on April 9th and did not get approved until Saturday April 17th. 

11/15/11- TU FICO 707 EQ FICO 710 EXP FAKO 738 (USBANK)
12/12/11 - TU Fico 727 EQ FICO 710 EXP FAKO 739 (USBANK)
Goal Score - 750 by 12/31/2012
Contributor
Roxlie

Re: Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard

I checked the status online today and I win!  Approval for $1500.  Beats my old card by $700 and no AF on this one!  :smileyvery-happy:

Roxlie wrote:

I used the preapproval link today.  I got a 10-14 day message as well.  When I check the status online it says it could not finish finalizing my application and I'd be hearing from them in 10-14 days.

When I call  to check the status it says it's in processing and to wait up to 20 days.

Has anyone recieved the 10-14 day notice and not been approved?  I should also mention that I already have a BBRZ MC that is a few years old now.  The preapproval offered me a no annual fee card and I'm paying $39 a year now and my current limit is $800.

Thanks

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}