Established Member
Ineedcredit21

Best Buy Rewards Mastercard

Who does BB pull? What are the requirements for the card?

New Contributor
slvrknght8

Re: Best Buy Rewards Mastercard

Here in Florida, they pulled Equifax for me. Requirements are very low.....I think you just need a pulse. Be prepared for a $100 limit card if you have crappy scores/reports, but if you're on the up and up, I've heard of limits upwards of $1,000.

Contributor
introvert

I'm in CA and they pulled EX for me. I applied last year and was denied. At the time of application I had no open accounts and a paid collection.

Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

https://www.hsbcapply.com/start/rewardzonemastercard

Use the pre-selector and see which tier you qualify for. If the "gold" card comes up, then expect a $100 CL approval. If the "platinum" card shows up, then expect at least a $500 CL.

Regular Contributor
911gt34life

they pull EQ ny.

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

EX here in CA and KY. use the preselector, for the person that was declined last year... I think they have changed criteria and it pretty much is if you don't currently have a defaulted HSBC your in... and I don't mean like you burned HSBC in the past.... you can still get in, I mean only if you are currently late on an account that is open.

My friend with a 493 and 90k of charged off debt was granted a $300 limit

Fico Scores: EQ- HATE U, TU 671 GE, EX 695 NASA(09-24-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Walmart $400
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
mgs2010

card likRe: Best Buy Rewards Mastercard

do yourself a favor and avoid this card if at all possible. the limit is dead on arrival. no cli's ever.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+