Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Contributor

Re: Best Buy Rewardzone Mastercard CLI

That's great! I had my card since 2007 never got a CLI stuck at $2000 but it had an AF, so I just went ahead and recently closed it.. I had called a few times over the course of 5 years for a CLI but was never successful!

~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Super Contributor

bamagirl,

You don't need that card now. Just close it. I used my BB RZ MC Platinum less after I got my US Bank Cash+. I keep it  because it has no AF and can't get it.

Ron.

Valued Contributor

Ron1 wrote:

Congrats!!!!  They might pull either from TU or EQ.  You need to check your report.

Ron.

I have checked my daily puller since I got the CLI, no HP yet.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (6), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, UMB Visa, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (4), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (12/1/16): EQ My Fico: 801; TU MyFico: 792; EX (My Fico): 797
Established Member

Thanks everyone, just called and got a $200 increase with a soft pull. Bringing my total limit to $500.
Established Member

baktabiznis wrote:
Thanks everyone, just called and got a $200 increase with a soft pull. Bringing my total limit to $500.

Well, what do you know? The Back Door number (866-551-0258) still works,even after the change over to Cap One. I took a shot and called and got a really nice lady on the phone who, after advising her that their credit card now had the dubious distinction of being the lowest limit card in my wallet, offered me a $500.00 increase with only a soft pull. I've had the card since 12/2010 starting at $300.00 limit, and hadn't tried to increase until now when all my other cards raised their limits.

I asked her about a higher limit increase beyond the $500.00. She said that, based on the soft pull I'd most likely qualify for it, but she would have to do a Hard Pull and that even though their hard pulls are random with respect to credit bureaus, she was 95% sure it would be an Equifax. I have 9 inquiries on my Equifax (4 of which that will fall of by the end of the year) as opposed to 3 or 4 on my other bureaus. I told her I didn't want to risk another hard pull on my Equifax and accepted the $500.00 CLI and asked her when we could revisit the issue. She said 6 months.

As a new member, I want to thank all those who have contributed so much really meainingful info and advice to this forum. You guys (and gals) are great! thanks. 

Starting 06/2012 - EQX FICO: 571, EXP Faco: 600, TU Faco: 637.
Now 12/10/2012 - EQX Beacon 5.0 Auto 694 , EXP Faco 709, TU Faco: 783
FICO Goal: 780
Established Member

Has anyone successfully got them to drop the AF? I got a CLI from $300 to $500 recently but it is also now my lowest CL card.
Regular Contributor

is this line closed now? i tried calling , its rings but then after a few rings goes to busy tone????

Valued Member

Congrats!

Starting Score: 565
Current Score: 660
Goal Score: 780

New Visitor

Just called the Main Number and they increased mine from 1300 to 1950..... $650 CLI.

Regular Contributor

Just clicked the LUV button.  Had an increase from 1600 to 2400 with No pull. Smiley Happy

My TL : Venture 33k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / Discover 28.5k / Home Depot 16.5 K / CSP 16.5k / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC13.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 15K / Freedom 10k / Citi AA 11.1k / Macy's Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / Express 1.4K/

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.