cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Told Me I Will Never Recieve A CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy Told Me I Will Never Recieve A CLI!

@Anonymous wrote:
I too had a HSBC CSR tell me about closing and reapplying. And my answer to them was, if you eat something that leaves a horrible taste in your mouth, are you really going to ask for seconds?

Too funny! I think I will have to use that one!
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Geordi wrote:

I too had a HSBC CSR tell me about closing and reapplying. And my answer to them was, if you eat something that leaves a horrible taste in your mouth, are you really going to ask for seconds?

I no thats right i will never apply for another HSBC card if i can help it.
Message 12 of 18
laz98
Senior Contributor

that's ridiculous! i would be so mad if this happened to me...

i just requested a CLI on my gf's card, & she got it (it was only $400 more). i guess she is on plan A then! *shrug*
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope. No CLI. I have a $750 B line but they told me this in the store when I was approved. Don't care. Best Buy are land sharks. I like the store but they are still land sharks.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sucks, maybe if you plan on buying merchandise in the future that exceeds your credit line you can try and persuade them to increase your credit line so you don't go over the limit.

Nope. No CLI for B plans. It just don't happen.

Message Edited by beenthere on 09-22-2008 07:46 PM
Message 15 of 18
nicemann
Established Contributor

Guess I will call in the morning.  They are my lowest CL ($300) and only CC that charges a AF ($59).  I have no problems with canceling them.  I have 10 other CCs so this one TL will not hurt me.  All my others are $1,000+ CL except Walmart ($550 CL).  At least Walmart doesn't charge an AF.  The BB MC was opened up in April of this year.

So either they give me a CLI or I will just end the account right there. 
Message 16 of 18
laz98
Senior Contributor

oh, you have a mc......we just have the store card. i wonder if it has the same plans?
Message 17 of 18
nicemann
Established Contributor

laz98 wrote:
oh, you have a mc......we just have the store card. i wonder if it has the same plans?

Either way not worth the AF.  I have a BoA Visa with 12K CL and I don't have to pay a dime for it.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.