Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Visa(Signature)?

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Best Buy Visa(Signature)?

Well finally last week i recieved my Best buy Visa card in the mail. Still have not used it before today. so i decided to buy a couple of burgers on it just to take it for a spin and low and behold. A Visa Signature. Had not idea they even came like that. Did not notice it until i was at the register and the lady told me to stick the card in the machine instead of swiping. I guess Citi does not have hard standards for it since my limit is only 4k.  Don't have any screen shots but rest assured folks. it clearly says Visa Signature Not sure if there are actually any benefits that goes with it. I did notiice it also now says Citi in the upper right hand corner. My mastercard had no mention of citi on it. hmm.

BBVS.jpg

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Best Buy Visa(Signature)?

How cool!!  I just used mine for the first time today too (online at Best Buy) we needed a de-humidifier....my CL is 4K also, but just a plain ol VISA, bummer and I thought Citi liked me, apparently they like you MORE!!!!

Message 2 of 25
taxi818
Super Contributor

Not sure. I know i did get my Double Cash as well. So i think im on their good boy list Smiley Surprised

I posted image above now.

Message 3 of 25
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Same here, I was surprised it came as a Visa Infinite Signature. The web site only mentions Gold and Platinum. The included paperwork also says 6% instead of 5%, what about you?

Message 4 of 25
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

mine was a new app....wondering if you guys were "switched" over to the visa (i.e. had history with BB) and wondering if the rewards structure has anything to do with it....regular vs elite?

Message 5 of 25
taxi818
Super Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Same here, I was surprised it came as a Visa Infinite. The web site only mentions Gold and Platinum. The included paperwork also says 6% instead of 5%, what about you?

Never even looked at the paperwork. hehehe Yes. most of us had history with BB. Ive had my cards almost 2 years.

Message 6 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@mxp114 wrote:

Same here, I was surprised it came as a Visa Infinite. The web site only mentions Gold and Platinum. The included paperwork also says 6% instead of 5%, what about you?

huh see bolded

Message 7 of 25
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well after seeing it say signature. I'm sure he knows if it is infinite. Hehehe. I would love to see screen shot. His limit must be pretty high. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Only one issuer of inifinite card I know of in the US and it isnt citi nor any of the other big banks unless this changed recently

Message 9 of 25
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well I'm not sure. I was surprised at the infinite reference. If so. All the heavy hitters will be going for the Best Buy Card. I just looked at the benefits. Rental car and so on is covered. Tells you how to file a claim. I will study it more later to see true benefits of using this.
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.