Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy mastercard?

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: Best Buy mastercard?

OMG $59 AF is crazy! Yes, I would axe them ASAP!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 21 of 23
CS800
Super Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

OMG $59 AF is crazy! Yes, I would axe them ASAP!

My BBRZMC has an $800 with a $59 AF. I havent used this card in over 2 years. I think they dont ax me for hte $59 AF. It's easy money for them. Imagine about 100,000 people pay this AF and don't use the card. That's an easy buck for them Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 23
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yeah I got approved for that silly card in '09 when attempting to get the Best Buy Card for my Iphone. I got a $59 AF and $500. Knowing that my cred was better than that even then with Cap One and Chase maxed out LOL I closed it immediately. If you need it to build credit, keep it a little bit... But monitor your credit and when your scores are 650-680-700'ish with higher limits --$2k+ "chop it" and get a diff card. Any card with an annual fee is BAD! The only one I have is an Orchard Bank card, BUT the AF is only $39, and it's a 6 year old account with a $1,500 limit.
Best wishes 
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.