cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy sending out new store card (design)

tag
lithium78
Established Contributor

Re: Best Buy sending out new store card (design)

CapOne sent me the new card design and I think it looks much nicer.  I would feel less self-conscious using it outside of Best Buy.  I will probably axe the card when the AF comes due again unless they offer to refund the AF again like they did this year.  That card doesn't get much play from me anymore, since I have much, much better cards these days.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 23
ItchyAppFingers
New Contributor

I got my new BBRZMC in the mail last week and I have to say it looks a bit more mature and grown up then the old design. The card now looks alot like the Chase Slate card just that it has silver lettering but its not sideways like the slate just the same texture.
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}
Message 22 of 23
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Anyone get any holiday bonus offers? They seem to vary.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.