Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy store bad, backdoor numbers good

tag
Gnut
Established Member

Best Buy store bad, backdoor numbers good

So, I needed a new computer and I decided to go to Best Buy. I have cards that I could use to buy it but I decided to go ahead and app for their cc.

They have a computer set up where you can input your info and it will let you know if you quialify and for how much. So I input my data and it says that I need to speak to a rep that some information needs to be verified. So I tell the girl at the finance counter what it said and she said I will get a letter by mail.

I know its not that I didnt qualify but she said it like i didnt so I call the backdoor numbers and the rep told me that they needed to verify address information since I am making the purchase in texas and I live in Georgia. After the verification I get approved and go to another Best Buy and get the computer. Myfico is the best. Without the backdoor nuymbers I would have just left and wasted an inquiry

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy store bad, backdoor numbers good

Congrats on the approval.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.