Established Member
Gnut

Best Buy store bad, backdoor numbers good

So, I needed a new computer and I decided to go to Best Buy. I have cards that I could use to buy it but I decided to go ahead and app for their cc.

They have a computer set up where you can input your info and it will let you know if you quialify and for how much. So I input my data and it says that I need to speak to a rep that some information needs to be verified. So I tell the girl at the finance counter what it said and she said I will get a letter by mail.

I know its not that I didnt qualify but she said it like i didnt so I call the backdoor numbers and the rep told me that they needed to verify address information since I am making the purchase in texas and I live in Georgia. After the verification I get approved and go to another Best Buy and get the computer. Myfico is the best. Without the backdoor nuymbers I would have just left and wasted an inquiry

Established Contributor
cartercorp

Re: Best Buy store bad, backdoor numbers good

Congrats on the approval.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+