Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy summer offer

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Best Buy summer offer

Got offer, Spend $2000 outside of Bestbuy by Aug 31 and get $50 in rewards. Just heads up BB Visa holdersSmiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy summer offer

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Got offer, Spend $2000 outside of Bestbuy by Aug 31 and get $50 in rewards. Just heads up BB Visa holdersSmiley Happy

Just think.  You can buy me a new MacBook and make $50. Heck of a deal for you Smiley Tongue

Thanks for sharing.  Citi has been very active in offering bonuses for spend lately.  Always a good thing if you are using the card anyhow. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJC, did you say "Outside of BB"? why outside of BB and why not in BB itself?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information AvgJoe.
Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hi Poseidon, yeah the email specifically says outside so i guess this is targeted to use the card for other kind of purchases. Since its a Visa, its not restricted to Best Buy only and i guess they would like some spendSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
surehit
Regular Contributor

They don't charge Best Buy swipe fees, so I'm guessing that is why it is only for outside spending.
AMEX Platinum Gold - NPSL | Citi ThankYou Premiere 20k | NASA Platinum Rewards - 20k | Alaska Airlines Visa Signature - 5k x 5 (Not sure why I needed 5.... but still....) | Amex Blue Cash Everyday - 21K | Chase Sapphire Preferred - 15K | Ritz Carlton Card - 10k | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - 5k | BECU Visa - 3k |Barclaycard Rewards - 2k | Chase Amazon Rewards - 1k | Discover IT Student - 500 | Chase Slate - 500 | Walmart Store Card - 700 | BBY CitiBank - 1500 | BBY CitiBank -1000

Eq (MyFico) 767 | TU (FICO) 759 | Ex (FAKO): 749
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.