Regular Contributor
Locksley123

Best CC for Restaurants?

What is the best card to use in restaurants? I know that sometimes Discover does 5% cashback for all restaurants transactions. I believe Citi Forward has 3% cashback as well. Did anyone do any research on this topic?
Established Contributor
Pappy214

Re: Best CC for Restaurants?

It depends on what card you like to use. Heck, even Crap 1 has a restaurant choice for a rewards program. Or so they claim in their commercials. 

"Evacuate, in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances."
Regular Contributor
Locksley123

Pappy214, thank you for your response.

I want to use the one exclusively for restaurants, one with the best rewards. I am currently thinking of switching from Citi Dividents to Citi Forward for this purpose.

Regular Contributor
JmeSunday

The AMEX Costco True Earnings card also has 3% for restaurants. 
4/20/09
Me 696 EX, 709 EQ, 739 TU
DH 734 EX, 699 EQ, 758 TU
Regular Contributor
Locksley123

Jme,

That's good to know. I will not be touching Amex as they closed my account recently. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}