Frequent Contributor
ace9848

Best CC rewards program?

What CC offers the best rewards package in terms of % back in rewards? Also, do you get a higher % if you go for frequent flyer miles, etc...?

I have 3% in 3 highest categories on my chase. But I have 5% back for gas on my Discover.  These seem pretty good - but can I do better?
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: Best CC rewards program?

Penfed Cash Back card is one of the best all things considered.
Frequent Contributor
ace9848

What are the terms for Penfed?
Regular Contributor
shreco

13.99% fixed APR 5% back on gas 2% back on groceries 1.25% back on everything else.

Here is the real kicker they automatically credit you the bonus each month no waiting on reaching some minimum to cash out.
FICO TU 730 EQ 731 EX 706
Frequent Contributor
ace9848

thanks - is there a cap on penfed?
Valued Contributor
wmarat

No caps. IME and IMHO Penfed is the best cashback card.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

No cap, plus your rebate is credited on to your statement every month. You don't have to wait until you've accumulated some mystery figure or alternate full moons or request checks.

Boom, it's there on your statement, reducing the amount owed. Pretty sweet!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+