Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best CCC for High-ish Credit Lines

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best CCC for High-ish Credit Lines

I got options to set up online preferences, but the approval itself seemed to be a 30 day notice affair.
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

well that's a good omen, but not a for sure. is/will this be your first citi card?
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

watchnerd, They pulled EX for me a few months ago in California...Nice CL's, Great service, a real class act company, so far!
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
well that's a good omen, but not a for sure. is/will this be your first citi card?

Yep. Hopefully they'll give me a nice CL based on my BofA CLs, but I am a new customer to them, so one never knows.

Or, heck, they could even decline me.
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
watchnerd, They pulled EX for me a few months ago in California...Nice CL's, Great service, a real class act company, so far!

Darn, that would be one I would least want them to pull. All my INQs seem to have ended up there and it has taken a hit because of it.

Is it just me, or does it seems like EX gets pulled more often than any of the others if you live in California?

Message Edited by watchnerd on 04-13-2008 08:27 AM
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

so_confused wrote:

i am very happy w/citi. in 9 months i've obtained 2 cards w/a total of 20k limits. i reallocated to have 19k on my cash returns. first statment just and i already have about 180 bucks coming back to me!
Message 26 of 27
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Darn, that would be one I would least want them to pull. All my INQs seem to have ended up there and it has taken a hit because of it.

Is it just me, or does it seems like EX gets pulled more often than any of the others if you live in California?

Message Edited by watchnerd on 04-13-2008 08:27 AM

I'm surprised they all don't pull Experian when you consider the end results of what a credit report looks like if you monitor. Wink. Penfed and Navy give the largest lines in most cases.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.