Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Card?

I had considered online banking as an option but I like the idea of a face-to-face banker. But would the quality of the bank (US for example) make it worth it?
Message 11 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

dodgehilton wrote:
I had considered online banking as an option but I like the idea of a face-to-face banker. But would the quality of the bank (US for example) make it worth it?

I guess that's something that only you can really determine, in terms of your specific needs and what makes you feel comfortable.

I've had my own accounts (as distinguished from family accounts) with USAA for several years now, and I have never once in my lifetime laid eyes on one of their buildings, much less their bankers. Yet I've had nothing but good experiences with them, including experiencing them going to back for me when a check was returned because I had goobered up an automatic transfer. It was my fault, not theirs, but on their own initiative, they called the merchant and assured him the check was good and that they would honor it. Since I'd written a $12K check for a car, this cheered me up enormously. Smiley Very Happy

For me, in the end, it comes down to the caliber of the bank.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's some good points there. I will definately check them out on the net then.

Thanks for the info.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.