Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Cards for low scores and recent BK

tag
MaryJane197
Regular Contributor

Re: Best Cards for low scores and recent BK

They are asking you if Credit One makes you pay a processing fee and if so does that guarentee that you will get the card , or not.
07/14/20:-TransUnion: 528 / Equifax: 521, / Experian: 666
Filed BK 01/24/2020
Message 21 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

oh sorry, thought someone said they were declined.

it's been so long I forget about a processing fee, by my thought is the bank does not want to spend the money to deposit your check, cut you a check back and mail it back to you to decline you... I think your in! 

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I will just wait for the mail and be happy with any limit as I am starting over from a very fresh BK. Thanks to all for helping me start on my path to recovery. I'll keep you updated.

Hope I don't become an addict...

Message 23 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

credit one was my first after bk, they have given me cli EVERY 6 months by calling in. I have no complaints considering what kind of card it is (rebuild)
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I read some place in this forum that Credit One likes to see scores of 600 or better and I'm not there yet.
Message 25 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I think I read some place in this forum that Credit One likes to see scores of 600 or better and I'm not there yet.
well if that's the case someone fell asleep when they sent me a card... I didn't pull credit before I got the card, but months later I did and I was barely a 550 I think

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.