Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Credit Cards for growing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Credit Cards for growing

What are the best growing credit cards for ok credit? meaning easy to get CLI and give good record

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Best Credit Cards for growing

How does your EX report look? BOA grows with you for sure.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

According to Fico 3-score monitoring

EQ - 615

EX - 631

Only baddie i have is 12 late payments from back on 2012... 

only one inq and is only on EQ

Message 3 of 11
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

EQ - 615

EX - 631

Those scores are on the lower side...how about your TU score?

12 late payments only 2 years ago might be an issue...have you looked into secured options? What current open TLs do you have now and how old are they?

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

EQ - 615

EX - 631

12 late payments only 2 years ago might be an issue...have you looked into secured options? What current open TLs do you have now and how old are they?

I knowww i have Lexington Law taking care of those... i have 2 Premier cards ($200, $300) Discover chrome (500) Barclays apple (1700) Care credit (\$4,000)

Message 5 of 11
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

EQ - 615

EX - 631

I knowww i have Lexington Law taking care of those... i have 2 Premier cards ($200, $300) Discover chrome (500) Barclays apple (1700) Care credit ($4,000)

I think right now you should focus on building with the cards that you currently have. You have a decent limit with the Barclays Apple, they'll typically treat you will if you put a lot through their cards and pay it off. If/when those lates come off, your scores will go up and you can re-evaluate new cards. 

Message 6 of 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

You can do what Lexington Law is doing for free and BETTER. Your EX score is low for a unsecured BOA but I'm pretty sure that you could get their secured which I suggest you do. I started with one with $300 limit in December and now have a $10k unsecured from them. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

EQ - 615

EX - 631

I knowww i have Lexington Law taking care of those... i have 2 Premier cards ($200, $300) Discover chrome (500) Barclays apple (1700) Care credit ($4,000)

I think right now you should focus on building with the cards that you currently have. You have a decent limit with the Barclays Apple, they'll typically treat you will if you put a lot through their cards and pay it off. If/when those lates come off, your scores will go up and you can re-evaluate new cards. 

Good plan. Send goodwill letter for those lates. Your scores will skyrocket with those removed. You have enough cards to rebuild. Adding BOA would just be icing on the cake. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

EQ - 615

EX - 631

Good plan. Send goodwill letter for those lates. Your scores will skyrocket with those removed. You have enough cards to rebuild. Adding BOA would just be icing on the cake. Smiley Wink

Really? Would it be easy to get them removed? how do i do that? its from 2 years ago...

Message 9 of 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

Look up goodwill letters in the Rebuilding Forum in the stickies up top and you will find a template. And just tailor to fit your situation. You have a better chance getting the lates removed than Lexington Law. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.