cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best and/or differences with these CC's perks: Visa Signature, Amex Blue Sky, Discover Escape

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best and/or differences with these CC's perks: Visa Signature, Amex Blue Sky, Discover Escape

In your opinion, which of these cards offer the best perks, especially for travel:

- Visa Signature

- American Express Blue Sky

- Discover Escape

I know they offer rental car coverage, lost luggage on some other nice perks for the traveling oriented, I wonder if they differ in anything and which one is the best in your personal opinion.

Regards

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mahendra82
Contributor

Re: Best and/or differences with these CC's perks: Visa Signature, Amex Blue Sky, Discover Escape

I don't know much about the Discover Escape, but I have the Bankamericard Visa Signature, which gives me 1% "No-hassle Cashback". It doesn't really have any travel benefits beyond the concierge service and the travel protection. I also have the Blue Sky, which I really like since it gives about 1.33% back in travel rewards. You can use the rewards on any booking of your choice. I personally like this better since I usually find good deals on flights/vacation package on fatwallet or travelzoo. 

Message 2 of 3
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: Best and/or differences with these CC's perks: Visa Signature, Amex Blue Sky, Discover Escape

@Anonymous wrote:

In your opinion, which of these cards offer the best perks, especially for travel:

- Visa Signature

- American Express Blue Sky

- Discover Escape

I know they offer rental car coverage, lost luggage on some other nice perks for the traveling oriented, I wonder if they differ in anything and which one is the best in your personal opinion.

Regards

You may want to also look at citi AA or Chase BA. Citi is giving away 75 k miles and chase is giving away 50k (i suppose citi needs spend of 4k in 6 months and chase needs 2.5 k in 3 months). If you have enough spending coming your way, you can actually get 2 citi ones (if you apply on the same day. 1 amex another visa sig).

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.