Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

Re: Best bank CCs?

LizF wrote:

Whoops...that's a pretty useful bit of info I left out.

I am in Los Angeles. 

I also live in Los Angeles County.  I am very happy with US Bank.  I have a mortgage, checking acct, cc and loc with them.  They are by far the best I have ever dealt with.  In addition, I have accts with CCCU, ( Christian Community Credit Union ).  They are also good, however they can't beat US Bank in my opinion.  Good luck.  :smileyhappy:
FICOS
TU 805 12/12/14
EX 806 10/26/14
EQ 829 12/13/14
NASA 30K / / Amex 20k / / Chase Freedom 10.6k / / / / / SD'd US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k
Goal - At my age, just staying alive
Established Member
LizF

Re: Best bank CCs?

Not sure I can swing US Bank...that's the bank I was with when I lost my apt & job years back, so I overdrafted their checking acct by almost $300 and they closed it.

Starting Equifax Score: 747
Current Equifax Score: 747
Goal Equifax Score: 775

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}