Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best buy Reward zone MC

tag
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Best buy Reward zone MC

Just thought i would post that i was succesful today in getting them to waive the $59 AF on my Gold card.  I asked them to waive it and she said she couldnt do it and So i told her to cancel the card(which i was willing and expecting to do) . After transfering me to another person and they looked at the account .

750 CL i run on average 1600 to 2k a month through the card. He said he would waive the AF instead of closing the account  Smiley Tongue due to my excellent paying history (im sure the usage had more to do with it ) . Anyways for those that have a card with the AF .. dont go down without a fight!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Best buy Reward zone MC

@Woolfman wrote:

Just thought i would post that i was succesful today in getting them to waive the $59 AF on my Gold card.  I asked them to waive it and she said she couldnt do it and So i told her to cancel the card(which i was willing and expecting to do) . After transfering me to another person and they looked at the account .

750 CL i run on average 1600 to 2k a month through the card. He said he would waive the AF instead of closing the account  Smiley Tongue due to my excellent paying history (im sure the usage had more to do with it ) . Anyways for those that have a card with the AF .. dont go down without a fight!

Ahhh, the magic words. Congrats!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
tray
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, I am just waiting to see when they are going to give out any cli's for this card!!!!!!!

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

good job

next time force them to close for limit increase

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.